Respecting what is established in current legislation, https://www.anapemaquilladora.com/ (hereinafter also referred to as the Website) undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the appropriate security level to the risk of the data collected.
Identity of the controller of personal data
The controller of personal data collected on https://www.anapemaquilladora.com/ is Ana Paloma Garcia Serrano with NIF: 75133305X (hereinafter, the Controller). Their contact details are as follows:
Address: Calle Narciso Gonzalez Cervera 1 Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 6599492542
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of User personal data will be subject to the following principles set forth in Article 5 of the GDPR:
Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: the User’s consent will always be required, prior to completely transparent information on the purposes for which personal data is collected.
Purpose limitation principle: personal data will be collected for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes.
Data minimization principle: the personal data collected will only be strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is processed.
Accuracy principle: personal data must be accurate and always up to date.
Storage limitation principle: personal data will only be kept in a form that allows the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes of its processing.
Integrity and confidentiality principle: personal data will be processed in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
Proactive responsibility principle: the Controller will be responsible for ensuring compliance with the above principles.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data processed on https://www.anapemaquilladora.com/ are only identifying data. In no case are special categories of personal data processed within the meaning of Article 9 of the GDPR.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. https://www.anapemaquilladora.com/ undertakes to collect the User’s express and verifiable consent for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User will have the right to withdraw their consent at any time. Withdrawing consent will be as easy as giving it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website.
On occasions where the User must or can provide their data through forms to make inquiries, request information, or for reasons related to the content of the Website, they will be informed in case filling them out is mandatory because they are essential for the proper development of the operation carried out.
Purposes of processing personal data
Personal data is collected and managed by https://www.anapemaquilladora.com/ in order to facilitate, expedite, and fulfill the commitments established between the Website and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that the latter fills out, or to attend to a request or inquiry.
Likewise, the data may be used for commercial, operational, and statistical purposes, and activities related to the corporate purpose of https://www.anapemaquilladora.com/, as well as for the extraction, storage of data and marketing studies to adapt the Content offered to the User, as well as to improve the quality, functioning, and navigation of the Website.
At the time personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the specific purpose or purposes of the processing to which the personal data will be intended; that is, the use or uses that will be given to the collected information.
Retention periods for personal data
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of its processing and, in any case, only for the following period: The time necessary to fulfill the contracted activities, or until the User requests its deletion.
At the time personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the period during which the personal data will be retained, or, when this is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Recipients of personal data
The User’s personal data will not be shared with third parties.
In any case, at the time personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the recipients or categories of recipients of the personal data.
Personal data of minors
Respecting the provisions of Articles 8 of the GDPR and 13 of the RDLOPD, only those over 14 years of age may lawfully give their consent for the processing of their personal data by https://www.anapemaquilladora.com/. If the individual is under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians will be necessary for the processing, and this will only be considered lawful to the extent that they have authorized it.
Confidentiality and security of personal data
https://www.anapemaquilladora.com/ undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the appropriate level of security for the risk of the data collected, so as to guarantee the security of personal data and to prevent the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, or alteration of personal data transmitted, stored, or otherwise processed, or unauthorized access or disclosure of such data.
The website has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, which ensures that personal data is transmitted securely and confidentially, as the transmission of data between the server and the user, and in feedback, is completely encrypted.
However, since https://www.anapemaquilladora.com/ cannot guarantee the invulnerability of the internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the controller undertakes to notify the user without undue delay when a breach of the security of personal data occurs that is likely to result in a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. In accordance with Article 4 of the GDPR, a breach of the security of personal data means a breach of security that results in accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to personal data transmitted, stored, or otherwise processed.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the controller, who undertakes to inform and ensure through a legal or contractual obligation that such confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and anyone who has access to the information.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data
The User has the following rights recognized in the GDPR regarding https://www.anapemaquilladora.com/ and may, therefore, exercise them against the Controller:
- Right of access: The User has the right to obtain confirmation from https://www.anapemaquilladora.com/ as to whether or not their personal data is being processed, and if so, to obtain information about their specific personal data and the processing that https://www.anapemaquilladora.com/ has carried out or will carry out, as well as, among other things, information available about the origin of such data and the recipients of the communications made or planned for them.
- Right to rectification: The User has the right for their personal data to be modified if it is inaccurate or incomplete, taking into account the purposes of the processing.
- Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”): The User has the right, provided that current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the erasure of their personal data when it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or processed; the User has withdrawn their consent to the processing, and there is no other legal basis for such processing; the User objects to the processing, and there is no other legitimate reason to continue the processing; the personal data has been processed unlawfully; the personal data must be erased in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data has been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under 14 years of age. In addition to erasing the data, the Controller, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its implementation, must take reasonable steps to inform the controllers who are processing the personal data of the data subject’s request for erasure of any link to that personal data.
- Right to restrict processing: The User has the right to restrict the processing of their personal data. The User has the right to obtain the restriction of processing when the accuracy of their personal data is contested; the processing is unlawful; the Controller no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to establish, exercise, or defend legal claims; and when the User has objected to processing.
- Right to data portability: Where processing is carried out by automated means, the User has the right to receive their personal data from the Controller in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, and to transmit it to another controller. Where technically feasible, the Controller will transmit the data directly to that other controller.
- Right to object: The User has the right to object to the processing of their personal data by https://www.anapemaquilladora.com/ or to cease such processing.
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: The User has the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing of their personal data, including profiling, unless current legislation provides otherwise.
Therefore, the User may exercise their rights by written communication addressed to the Controller with the reference “GDPR – https://www.anapemaquilladora.com/“, specifying:
- Name and surname of the User and a copy of their ID. In cases where representation is allowed, the identification of the person representing the User by the same means, as well as the document accrediting the representation, will also be necessary. The photocopy of the ID may be replaced by any other legally valid means that proves the identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information to be accessed.
- Address for notifications.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document proving the request made.
This request and any other attached document may be sent to the following email address: info@anape
Claims before the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or infringement of the current regulations in the way in which their personal data is being processed, they will have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim before a supervisory authority, in particular, in the State where they have their habitual residence, place of work, or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the supervisory authority is the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.aepd.es).
It is necessary that the User has read and agrees to the conditions regarding the protection of personal data contained in this Privacy and Cookies Policy, as well as accepting the processing of their personal data so that the Data Controller can proceed with it in the manner, for the periods and for the purposes indicated. The use of the Website will imply acceptance of its Privacy and Cookies Policy.
https://www.anapemaquilladora.com/ reserves the right to modify its Privacy and Cookies Policy, according to its own criteria, or motivated by a legislative, jurisprudential or doctrinal change of the Spanish Data Protection Agency. Changes or updates to this Privacy and Cookies Policy will be explicitly notified to the User.
This Privacy and Cookies Policy was updated on February 27, 2023, to comply with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR).